Monday 7 April 2014

EXAM (ANNOTATION): Mock ups


 
 Here are 4 mock ups which are my idea for my final piece. They are based on the artist Cecil Touchon (http://ceciltouchon.com/) who I looked at and was inspired by. I created this by making my own poster for a film, then making that poster look worn (eg. ripping it), and covering it with paper. Once the paper was on the poster, I ripped it off and scraps from the paper would be left. This is something similar to Touchon's work. I then covered the poster/piece with the required amount of black and white acrylic, and teastain. I also did this on a larger scale (A2, can be seen below) to experiement with size, however I think that I am going to work on an A1 size as this will resemble advertisements for films (outside cinemas etc.)


1 comment: