Wednesday 6 November 2013

COURSEWORK: Observational Photographs

Markings made from wallpaper that was previously there on a wall in my house.

 Graffiti on a small building near a restaurant on the A444, Nuneaton.

Graffiti on a door that I found in London, near the River Thames.

Close up of graffiti that I found near The London Eye, London

Olympic-rejecting graffiti in an empty alleyway near the River Thames

Broken wood with markings on it in my garage

Paint marks on my kitchen wall

Paint marks on my kitchen wall

 Marks on a door frame in my living room

A crack near my bathroom which has a few marks near it.

A paint mark on the wallpaper in my kitchen.

A face that has been drawn on my bathroom door frame by somebody with a permanent marker. 

Worn away paint on some wood.

Black crayon mark.

Mark on my Mum's bedroom door.

Writing on my Mum's bedroom door, which has been painted over.

Marks on my Mum's bedroom door.

 Mark on my Mum's bedroom door.

Mark on my Mum's bedroom door.

Pen marks and old drawings in mine and my sister's room from when we were younger.

 Pen marks and old drawings in mine and my sister's room from when we were younger.

 Pen marks and old drawings in mine and my sister's room from when we were younger.

 White paint splat on the wooden door in the living room.

Old wood flooring that is beginning to wear away



No comments:

Post a Comment